A city that blends tradition seamlessly with the ultra-modern, visitors to Tokyo can be strolling amidst serene shrines and peaceful zen gardens one minute and surrounded by futuristic skyscrapers, rowdy karaoke bars and neon-lit arcades the next.
Our recently updated guide brings Tokyo to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the city's iconic buildings and neighborhoods.
Get Tokyo: DK Eyewitness (Paperback) and other travel books online and at Fully Booked bookstore branches in the Philippines.
Your journey starts here. Featuring DK’s much-loved maps and illustrations, walks and information, plus all new, full-colour photography, this 100% updated guide to Tokyo brings you the best of this captivating city in a brand-new, lightweight format.
- full-colour photography, hand-drawn illustrations, and maps throughout
- easy-to-follow walks and itineraries
- our pick of Tokyo’s must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- a sturdy, laminated pull-out city map with transport information and a subway map
- insider tips and information: when to visit, how to avoid the crowds, where to capture the perfect photo, and more
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- an area-by-area guide covering each corner of Tokyo, from Shibuya to Shinjuku, Roppongi to Harajuku
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
Now in paperback and printed on quality lightweight paper, our Tokyo travel guide has been redesigned with you, the traveller, in mind, so you can can take it wherever you go.
Planning to explore more of Japan? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Japan.
|Publisher||DK Eyewitness Travel|
|Publication Date||Jan 2, 2020|