The numbers are clear: the need for accountants is not only strong, but on the rise. With job growth projected to increase by 7% over the next 10 years, there’s no time like the present to join this growing and profitable profession.
Get Accounting Workbook For Dummies, 2nd Edition (Paperback) by Tage C. Tracy and other accounting books online and at Fully Booked bookstore branches in the Philippines.
Number nightmares in accounting? No more!
The numbers are clear: the need for accountants is not only strong, but on the rise. With job growth projected to increase by 7% over the next 10 years, there’s no time like the present to join this growing and profitable profession. Accounting Workbook For Dummies, 2nd Edition gives you the hands-on instruction you need to understand complicated concepts through demonstration problems, practice worksheets. and spreadsheets.
• Understand the role of accountants versus bookkeepers
• Develop knowledge to establish and maintain high quality accounting systems
• Dip your toes into accounting in the digital age
• Learn to properly interpret financial statements and reports
• Generate income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
• Expand your knowledge on sources of business capital
• Learn how to improve profits and manage costs
Understanding the intricacies of accounting has never been easier as in today’s rapid-fire global economy, accountants have never been more important it’s all in your hands with this plain-English workbook!
|Publication Date||Sep 7, 2022|
|Genre||Economics, Business & Leadership|
|Author||Tage C. Tracy|