Are you curious to learn more about Astrology? This is the sign.
Get to know the basics of Astrology, starting with understanding how it all began to break down the 12 signs of the zodiac and learn the basics of your birth chart- the sun, moon, and rising in Fully Booked's Introduction to Astrology, and The Zodiac with Monica Lopez Gamboa on Friday, July 2 at 7pm.
The workshop will be held via Zoom and fee is Php 1,750 only per participant. Register through the form below. Registration is open until June 30, 2021 only.
For inquiries, send us an email at email@example.com.
Monica Lopez Gamboa, known to many as Monch the Mystic, is a Filipino artist, researcher, astrologer, and yoga teacher mentored by world-renowned teachers Eileen Tupaz, Lia Bernardo, Jeannie Javelosa, Resti Santiago, Debra Silverman, and Rebecca Gordon. Based in New York, she is currently completing her Master's degree in Drama Therapy at New York University and is developing research in Astrodrama- a practice that involves using experiential drama therapy techniques to enrich clients' understanding of their astrological birth chart and clarify their life path.
1.) How can I join the Event?
- The event will be held via Fully Booked’s Zoom Room. Register below and wait for an email confirmation and instructions from Fully Booked Events. Registration is until June 30 only.
2.) I don’t have any knowledge or experience in Astrology. Can I still join?
- Of course! This workshop is good for beginners or people who are generally interested in Astrology, and interpreting the Zodiac signs.
3.) How much is the workshop fee?
- The workshop fee is at Php 1750.00 only. Payment instructions will be given once you register.
4.) Is there a limit to workshop participants?
- Yes, the workshop is suitable for 16 years old and above.
5.) Do I have to bring some requirements with me for the event?
- None, but we highly suggest to bring a pen and notebook in case you would want to take notes and write down important lessons.
6.) Where can I direct my questions about the event?
- Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries regarding the event.