Here at Fully Booked, we’re a never-ending story that keeps adding new characters, which is why we’re always looking for hardworking, bright, and enthusiastic people who share our passion for books.
If you think you're up for the challenge, send us your comprehensive resume at email@example.com with the subject Job Application. You may also call our Human Resources Department at 858-7029.
Here are some specific jobs that we're looking for today:
KEY ACCOUNT OFFICER
- Manage and grow the brand's institutional accounts.
- Responsible for managing various clients.
- Ensuring that sales targets are met for brand's products and services such as gift certificates, bulk orders, event bookings, and retail items/merchandise.
- Support the Marketing and Operations team in the roll-out of local store marketing and system wide-promotional campaigns.
- Manage tie-ups at the store level.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree in any field.
- More than 1 year of marketing, sales, or management.
- Highly Analytic
- Excellent communications skills both in written and oral.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills
- Able to work on various activities simultaneously
- Required to do 85% field work and has flexible schedule.
- Meets customer requirements within the store premises and provides accurate and up-to-date information on our products and services
- Attends to customer needs such as book inquiries, title location, and book content, and recommends the appropriate books and merchandise
- Arranges and displays books and merchandise in the respective sections
- Recommends new titles and re-orders existing titles based on inventory, sales movement, and customer needs, interests and requests
- Participates in shipment-receiving procedures by checking the accuracy of shipment contents, placing the proper price tags, and by performing other related tasks
- Acts as a reliever for counter duties (i.e. baggage, customer service) and assists in the implementation of marketing activities within store premises
- Book savvy
- Merchandise display
- Organizational knowledge
- Inventory procedures
- Handles all transactions with cash register
- Receives payments in the form of cash, check, or credit card for all merchandise purchased
- Assists customer with various inquiries related to payment, account balance, discounts, or items purchased
- Balances cash drawer
- Generates daily sales report
- Experience in POS transactions
- Attention to detail
- Honesty and integrity
- Customer service
- Handles sales summary report and payables
- Handles trade and non-trade payment transactions
- Ensures Third Party Compliance
- Ensures alignment of all actions to agreed policies and procedures
- Ensures that the organization and individuals are following identified policies, procedures and processes
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- Good with Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel; knowledge in Accounting software an advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply