Here at Fully Booked, we’re a never-ending story that keeps adding new characters, which is why we’re always looking for hardworking, bright, and enthusiastic people who share our passion for books.
If you think you're up for the challenge, send us your comprehensive resume at email@example.com with the subject Job Application. Include a list of your five favorite books and authors. You may also call our Human Resources Department at 858-7029.
Here are some specific jobs that we're looking for today:
- Meets customer requirements within the store premises and provides accurate and up-to-date information on our products and services
- Attends to customer needs such as book inquiries, title location, and book content, and recommends the appropriate books and merchandise
- Arranges and displays books and merchandise in the respective sections
- Recommends new titles and re-orders existing titles based on inventory, sales movement, and customer needs, interests and requests
- Participates in shipment-receiving procedures by checking the accuracy of shipment contents, placing the proper price tags, and by performing other related tasks
- Acts as a reliever for counter duties (i.e. baggage, customer service) and assists in the implementation of marketing activities within store premises
- Book savvy
- Merchandise display
- Organizational knowledge
- Inventory procedures
- Handles all transactions with cash register
- Receives payments in the form of cash, check, or credit card for all merchandise purchased
- Assists customer with various inquiries related to payment, account balance, discounts, or items purchased
- Balances cash drawer
- Generates daily sales report
- Experience in POS transactions
- Attention to detail
- Honesty and integrity
- Customer service
Social Media Associate
- Executes the social media efforts through all of Fully Booked's channels, in accordance to the social media calendar
- Helps create and search for content for all social media channels
- Executes social media contests and coordinates with contest winners for their prize pick-up
Customer Service Associate
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Demonstrates maximum awareness of the company policies and practices.